FixStream has developed a data integration and analytics platform that helps enterprises with datacenter and cloud management. By building a topology map of dependencies between business processes and the applications and infrastructure components that support them, the platform claims to be able to predict incidents and catch issues before they have business impact.
Main features are:
- Detection of application flows and clustering of events and alerts by business functions
- Dynamic thresholds and anomaly detection for detecting incidents and filtering false positives
- Predictive analytics to capture trends and prevent incidents from happening
- Workload balancing and capacity management
The intelligence features of the platform (Infrastructure and Application AI) appear to rely mainly on statistical techniques:
- Dynamic thresholding and multivariate anomaly detection (Infrastructure and Application)
- Sequential Pattern Analysis for Incident Prediction (Infrastructure and Application)
- Predictive Analytics on Disk/Network Bandwidth (Infrastructure)
End-to-end visibility into processes and dependencies between components is also a typical feature of APM software.
FixStream is based in the United States and was founded in 2013. It is listed in the Gartner Market Guide for AIOps (Nov 2018).