STACTORY ("us", "we", or "our"), represented by John Bodenstein, operates https://www.stactory.com (the "Site") and provides services and products (the "Products"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information You Provide To Us
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal formation that can be used to contact or identify you. You can provide this information to us by completing web forms, by email, and by other methods. Contact information such as name, address, email address and/or phone number is typically provided when using these methods. This information is used to provide information regarding the Products that are requested by the visitor to the Website (e.g., to respond to your questions regarding the Products or to send you a newsletter or white paper about the Products). By voluntarily providing us with this information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal information or are otherwise authorized to provide it to us.
Visitors to the Website may sign up to receive various information or services from us, including but not limited to the following:
- free trials or evaluations of the Products
- white papers
- demonstrations of the Products
- webinars regarding the Products
We may also collect any personal information you provide when you use interactive features of the Website
- sign up to evaluate the Products
- request customer support
We ask for and collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you register for or attend a sponsored event or other events in which STACTORY participates. We also enable visitors to the Website to contact us by email with questions, comments or requests. The information collected from these email communications is used to reply to such questions, comments or requests.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. We will do so only if you have consented to being contacted while signing up for newsletters or filling in the contact form. You may opt out of e-mail communication by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We generally use information collected on the Website for the following purposes:
- to provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Products;
- to enable you to access and use the Products;
- to process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- to send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about the Products, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events; and provide other news or information about us and our partners;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our the Products, and other illegal activities;
- to personalize the Website and the Products, including by providing features or advertisements that match your interests and preferences; and/or for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
From time to time, we may post testimonials on the Website that may contain personal information. We will obtain your consent to post your name along with your testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze information on usage of this web-site through cookies, see below for more information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
In addition, we may use third party services that collect, monitor and analyze information on usage of this web-site through cookies.
- Google Analytics: For more information about Google Analytics, and how to opt out of using this service, please refer Google’s policies at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ . You may also use the Google opt-out tool (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ) to opt out of using Google Analytics.
- LinkedIn Insight Tag: For more information about LinkedIn services, and how to opt out of collection of data, please refer to LinkedIn's policies at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
As a LinkedIn member, you may also opt ouf of sharing of data by changing the settings of your account (https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/advertising/actions-that-showed-interest).
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This information was last updated: 2019-09-26